New phone greeting system at MSF
New system streamlines incoming calls
MSF has implemented a new telephone greeting system to promote efficiency in handling incoming calls. When calling 800-332-6102, the options are:
- Press 1 if you would like the assistance of an interpreter (this option will be repeated in Spanish.)
- Press 2 if you know your party s extension or would like to access our company directory.
- Press 3 to hear our general contact information and hours of business.
- Press 4 if you are an agent or policyholder
- Press 5 if you are a provider or pharmacy. This option will give you three choices:
- Press 8 to go to the pharmacy authorization desk.
- Press 9 if you are checking on the status of a pending bill payment. (This will forward you to CorVel.)
- Press the one-digit team number followed by the pound sign. (Teams are numbered 1 through 7.)