Save the Date: MSF Medical Conference
Evidence-Based Medicine: New Opportunities to Improve Outcomes is the theme for this year’s annual Montana State Fund medical conference. The one-and-a-half day event will take place at Helena’s Radisson Colonial Hotel, May 31 – June 1, 2018.
Medical, pharmacy, claims and legal professionals are encouraged to attend.
- Lumbar Fusion in Workers’ Compensation
- Hot Clinical Topics: CRPS, PTSD, Concussion
- The Ethical Dilemma: Patient Advocacy and Medical Science
- Epidemiology in the Courtroom
- ODG Guidelines
- Orthopaedic Updates of Interest
- Causation Utilizing Evidence-Based Medicine
- AMA Guides
- Current Topics in the Worker’s Compensation Court