2013 Medical Conference
Mark your calendars for Montana State Fund’s 13th Annual Medical Conference, November 1, 2013, at the Best Western Premier Helena Great Northern Hotel.
Topics this year include:
- How to successfully complete a narcotic tapering with function restoration.
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs
- Opioid and Non-Opioid Treatment of Pain
- The dangers of aggressive spine intervention as in surgery, injections, spinal cord stimulators and morphine pumps.
- Rotator Cuff Injuries, Repairs and Outcomes
- Whiplash Injuries
Registration fee of $125 includes lunch and Continuing Medical Education credit, RN and CCM contact hours, and Claims Examiners continuing education units.