Do you have a complete procedure for snow removal? Here are a few items to consider:
- What time does the first employee arrive for work?
- What time does the last employee leave work?
- What is the work schedule for the maintenance personnel?
- Who is available to assist if there is extra-heavy snow fall?
- How easy is it for employees or customers to report problem areas?
- How often are walkway conditions checked?
- Is there a protocol for closing areas if needed?
This library resource is located in the following industry type(s): Safety Culture