The safety dashboard is a comprehensive self-audit of an organization’s safety management system. The tool is arranged so that any person with knowledge of the organization’s operations and management systems can complete it. Once the safety dashboard is completed, an organization will have clearly identified their strengths and opportunities for growth within their safety management, injury prevention, and injury management programs.
Benefits of the Safety Dashboard
- Self-assess safety management systems
- Identify and visualize strengths and weaknesses
- Build a roadmap for improvement
- Drive continuous improvement – compare year over year results
- The results remain private within organization*
*The safety dashboard will not be used as an underwriting tool.
Safety Dashboard Categories
- Hazard Identification
- Hiring and Onboarding
- Incident Management
- Management Commitment
- Return to Work Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Safety Committee
- Safety Coordinator
- Training and Awareness
Montana State Fund’s Safety Management Consultants are available to answer questions, assist you with completing the Safety Dashboard, developing an action plan, and providing resources to help you meet your goals. Call us today at 1-800-332-6102, or e-mail us to request our free consultative services.